KoBo Toolbox Requirements and Pre-requisites
Running your own instance of KoBo Toolbox will put you in the role of the Owner, depicted in the diagram. The obvious pre-reqisite is a host, i.e. a hosting server with full administrative access.
KoBo Toolbox Setup procedure advises the installation of Docker Compose on 64bit Linux.This guide covers the operation on Ubuntu Linux Xenial. Other Ubuntu options require nearly the same procedure, while other Linux and othe OS installations may differ significantly, refer to Install Docker Compose.
- Virtualized or preferably bare server:
- Full CPU or more (2 cpu cores)
- 4 GB RAM or more (2 gb ram)
- 200 GB storage space (50 gb storage)
- 50 GB backup storage (5 gb backup)
- Internet connectivity
- Ubuntu Xenial , v16.04.1 LTS